This Rheem Performance Platinum model comes with an EcoNet Home Comfort Wi-Fi module allowing for remote monitoring of the water heater’s operation (Wi-Fi Module REWRA631GWH). The Rheem Performance Platinum 40 Gal. Natural Gas Tall Water Heater comes with a 36,000 BTU/hour environmentally friendly ultra-Low-NOx radiant burner that provides ample hot water for households with 2 to 4 people. The electronic ignition system eliminates the standing pilot light, saves energy and monitors system performance. Its maintenance free combustion air intake system means there are no filters to clean and replace. A premium grade anode rod provides long-lasting tank protection. Factory installed temperature and pressure relief valve and 3/4 in. water connections are included with the water heater for easy installation. The water heater is ENERGY STAR qualified.
- • California residents: this water heater meets or exceeds ultra-low NOX (ULN) emissions requirements for all air quality management districts
- • Requires standard 110-Volt electrical outlet (3-prong grounded) for installation
- • 40 Gal. tank provides ample hot water for households with 2 to 4 people
- • Natural gas water heater costs less to operate than electric models
- • Delivers 71 Gal. of hot water in the first hour
- • 12-year limited warranty on tank and parts for your convenience
- • 3 year in home labor warranty for peace of mind
- • 0.68 energy factor indicates an energy star qualified water heater
- • Maintenance free – no filter to clean or replace
- • Electronic ignition system simplifies the startup process and eliminates the need for a pilot light
- • Electronic diagnostic gas valve monitors system performance
- • Ultra low-NOx burner reduces emissions and meets California air quality management district requirements
- • Rated for installations up to 10,200 ft.
- • Designed for easy replacement of your existing water heater
- • EcoNet home comfort Wi-Fi module REWRA631GWH included with the purchase of this unit; (Wi-Fi broadband internet connection is required)